Hi. Know that guy on the bus who's always trying to cadge money for a ticket? Well, today I'm that guy.
A lot of people have asked me whether they can do anything to help with my situation. (Aside from building a time machine for me, which certain people have refused to do because of their so-called respect for the namby-pamby laws of causality. Phooey.)
Folks, I need help with a huge expense that relates to both job search and commuting once I find a job: riding the bus. A couple of people have gifted me with cash money in recent weeks (thank you!)...and that money has mostly gone to bus tickets. (And laundry...ok and I ate some Pop Tarts I'M ONLY HUMAN.)
The bus is $1.75 per ride. A 20-ride pass is $32 - basically two weeks of riding used carefully (each ride counts against the 20). A 31-day pass is $63 and you can ride all day long.
If you would like to help my job search, then you could do me a huge solid and buy me some bus tickets. You can buy individual rides or passes online at:
And - important note, unless YOU plan to come to Colorado Springs to visit - you can have the passes sent to me in the mail. It would be a mitzvah and I would be very appreciative.
My address:
Robert Hayes, DOC# 165970
CAE
2945 East Las Vegas St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
CAE
2945 East Las Vegas St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Thank you and God bless. (And Mary Riles isn't allowed to buy me any bus passes because she's already bought me a ton of stuff.)
No comments:
Post a Comment